August 17, 2012 Looking up! This Male Pondhawk rotated his head up, probably to see what was behind him. I found this pretty fellow sitting next to a pond waiting for his next meal to fly by.
Wow, I can not believe Friday is here so fast, We have had triple digit temps for over a month, but the forecast is for mid nineties and 30 percent chance of rain for the next 3 days. Of course that is a 70 percent chance of clear skies.